What is a bigger culinary conundrum than having to choose between eating a cookie or a slice of cheesecake? Well, maybe I am exaggerating just a tiny bit, but it still doesn’t mean I would want to have to make the choice! This is why I combined the best of both worlds and created a cheesecake cookie cup!
- 2 – cupcake pans
- 24 – paper cupcake cups
- 1 package – Chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 – 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can – Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 – large eggs
- 2 teaspoons – vanilla extract
- Assorted pie fillings (I used cherry, blueberry, and blackberry)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line cupcake pan with paper cupcake cups. Note: This will be peeled from the dessert prior to serving, so they don’t need to be fancy!
- Place one piece of cookie dough in each cupcake cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Using a stand mixer with a whisk attachment, mix together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour batter, dividing it evenly amongst each cupcake cup.
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Peel off paper cups from each dessert. Note: It is important to only peel off paper cups once the desserts have been refrigerated for at least 1 hour and are cold. If the desserts are not cold, this process will cause them to break apart.