I woke up to a lovely surprise today – I was nominated to a Sunshine Award by a fellow blogger, Jenn from Sweets. Eats. And Crafts, along with this very nice message:
“Hi, I nominated you for The Sunshine Award.
I think your blog is great and I love reading your new posts.
I know that everyone who visits enjoys it as much as I do!”
So here are the rules of this award:
1. Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post.
2. Link to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
6. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Who would play you if your life was made into a movie? This would probably require time travel or some sort of séance, because I would pick Audrey Hepburn. She was beautiful, classy, and funny!
2. Where in the world would you most like to travel? I would love love love to visit Scotland!
3. What is the best thing about blogging? I love sharing my recipes with everyone. It keeps me motivated to be innovative and creative.
4. What is your secret indulgence? Nothing secret about my indulgences! I love everything that is edible, except asparagus and coffee. This makes me weird for two reasons: I am allergic to asparagus, and who has ever heard of asparagus allergies? And also, who, aside from me, doesn’t like coffee? But I’d have to say my most favorite treat is Crunchie, a chocolate bar made by Cadbury. I’ve only been able to find it in Europe and through Amazon (because Amazon is magical and has everything).
5. If someone handed you $1000 tomorrow what would you spend it on? Clothes/Shoes & kitchen upgrades (who didn’t see those coming?!)
6. What do you never leave home without? My cell phone, a.k.a., my lifeline.
7. What’s your favourite meal of the day? Dinner! Because I’m home and surrounded by everything and everyone I love.
8. What makes you laugh? I can laugh at everything, including myself. But probably my pets because they are too smart for their own sake.
9. Who would be your ideal dinner party guests? Friends and family, which is what makes a home be a home.
10. What was the last thing you Googled? Empathy – was looking for an exercise for one of my clients. We talked about how taking the perspective of others increases his empathy for them and his frustration tolerance. This makes for more effective communication with his loved ones!
And here my the lucky nominees I picked! Be sure to visit their blogs 🙂
I enjoy visiting these blogs every week and thought I would share them with you!